App Engine increased latency and 5XX errors.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 12, 2018, 10:23:56 AM9/12/18
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
App Engine increased latency and 5XX errors.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 12, 2018, 10:23:56 AM9/12/18
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The Google App Engine service is experiencing increased latency & 5XX
errors in us-east1-c, asia-northeast1-b,and asia-northeast1-c. Mitigation
work is currently underway by our Engineering Team. We will provide another
status update by Wednesday, 2018-09-12 08:30 US/Pacific with current
details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 12, 2018, 11:06:21 AM9/12/18
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine increased latency and 5XX errors should be
mitigated for majority of projects as of Wednesday 2018-09-12 07:15. Out
Engineering Team is working to prevent a recurrence and we expect a full
resolution in the near future. We will provide another status update by
Wednesday, 2018-09-12 09:30 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Sep 12, 2018, 11:13:23 AM9/12/18
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine increased latency and 5XX errors has been
resolved for all affected projects as of Wednesday 2018-09-12 08:07
US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and
make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize
future recurrence.