App Engine Standard returning elevated HTTP 500 errors in us-central1

Google Cloud Platform Status

Oct 6, 2020, 11:39:07 AM10/6/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Symptoms: Elevated HTTP 5XX errors from containers and/or increased latency from Google App Engine Standard deployments in us-central1. These failures are viewable in Cloud Logging.

Mitigation work is currently underway by our engineering team.

We will provide more information by Tuesday, 2020-10-06 09:00 US/Pacific.

Diagnosis: Elevated HTTP 5XX errors from containers and/or increased latency from Google App Engine Standard instance in us-central1.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Oct 6, 2020, 11:56:36 AM10/6/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Symptoms: Elevated HTTP 5XX errors from containers and/or increased latency from Google App Engine Standard deployments in us-central1. These failures are viewable in Cloud Logging.

Mitigation work is currently underway by our engineering team.

The mitigation is expected to complete by Tuesday, 2020-10-06 09:15 US/Pacific.

We will provide more information by Tuesday, 2020-10-06 09:15 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Oct 6, 2020, 12:17:29 PM10/6/20
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine has been resolved for all affected users as of Tuesday, 2020-10-06 09:13 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we worked on resolving the issue.