We've received a report of an issue with Google App Engine Flex

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 12, 2021, 7:46:34 PM2/12/21
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Friday, 2021-02-12 18:00 US/Pacific with current details.

Diagnosis: New version deployments for App Engine Flex could fail in multiple regions, existing deployments shouldn't be affected.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 12, 2021, 8:01:19 PM2/12/21
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
Our engineers have determined this issue to be linked to a single Google
incident. For regular status updates, please visit https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/21002. No further updates will be made through this incident.