We've received a report of an issue with Google App Engine.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Nov 11, 2019, 7:08:45 AM11/11/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

For regular status updates, please follow:
https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-datastore/19006 where we
will provide the next update by Monday, 2019-11-11 05:00 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Nov 11, 2019, 7:47:51 AM11/11/19
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine has been resolved for all affected users
as of Monday, 2019-11-11 04:47 US/Pacific.

We will publish analysis of this incident once we have completed our
internal investigation.

We thank you for your patience while we've worked on resolving the issue.