Google App Engine services in multiple regions may experience errors

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 6, 2021, 2:24:31 AM2/6/21
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

Our engineering team continues to investigate the issue.

We will provide an update by Friday, 2021-02-05 23:53 US/Pacific with current details.

We apologize to all who are affected by the disruption.

Diagnosis: Increased errors and elevated latency.

Workaround: None at this time.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 6, 2021, 2:27:52 AM2/6/21
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

The mitigation is expected to complete by Saturday, 2021-02-06 00:00 US/Pacific.

We will provide more information by Saturday, 2021-02-06 00:21 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 6, 2021, 2:55:42 AM2/6/21
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com

We do not have an ETA for full resolution at this point.

We will provide an update by Saturday, 2021-02-06 01:20 US/Pacific with current details.

Google Cloud Platform Status

Feb 6, 2021, 3:32:22 AM2/6/21
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine has been resolved for all affected projects as of Saturday, 2021-02-06 00:25 US/Pacific.

We thank you for your patience while we worked on resolving the issue.