App Engine Search API is serving a large number of errors.

瀏覽次數:33 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Google Cloud Platform Status

未讀,
2018年11月18日 晚上9:29:472018/11/18
收件者:google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
Google App Engine Search API is serving a large number of errors, such as
timeouts and quota exceeded errors. Our engineering team is working to
mitigate the issue. We will provide more information by Sunday, 2018-11-18
19:30 US/Pacific.

Google Cloud Platform Status

未讀,
2018年11月18日 晚上9:52:582018/11/18
收件者:google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The issue with Google App Engine Search API serving a large number of
errors has been resolved for all affected projects as of Sunday,
this issue and make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent
or minimize future recurrence.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄