YouTube notifications api

P5735

Sep 25, 2022, 1:24:54 PM9/25/22
to Google APIs Discovery Service Users
 I am a student developer trying to find in the documentation a way of authorising a script, e.g. PowerShell or bash or Google Scripts, to get a list of video YouTube links preferably unread notifications list from the YouTube website/application.

This script adds a list of videos to a private authorised user playlist which is useful but I believe they way it quieries the notified videos IDs no longer works with the user being sent Gmail updates of new YouTube video notifications.

Are there any other APIs / other suggestions that I could try?
Thank you very much