How to get the get API path and parameters of Google play developer API?

Sreejith Sreenivasan

Jul 20, 2022, 3:10:24 AM7/20/22
to Google APIs Discovery Service Users
I have added a non-renewable subscription for one of my projects. We also started implementing the Google play developer API to get the subscription latest status from the Play Store. For that we have done the below steps as per this [blog][1]:

1. Linked the developer account to a new Google Cloud Project.
2. Enabled the Google Play Developer API for the Google Cloud Project.
3. Created a service account and created a key for the service account.

**I have below clarifications related to this implementation:**

1. I tried to Grant Access for the following permissions: But the corresponding checkmark is not clickable.

     - View financial data, orders, and cancellation survey responses
     - Manage orders and subscriptions

2. The 3rd step as per the blog is to Authorize an API key, but I didn't get a clear idea of that.
3. We are going to implement this API on the back end side as a corn job, do we need to generate a JWT token for accessing this API? Is this possible to call without a Token? I found 2 types of implementations from [this][2] blog, which one is easy and secure?

*"Your application can complete these tasks either by using the Google APIs client library for your language or by directly interacting with the OAuth 2.0 system using HTTP."*

4. From where we get the get API path and other details. I found a similar get API from AppStore like [this][3]. Is the play store providing a similar kind of get API?
5. We need the latest purchase status API and for that what parameters do we need to pass?

  [1]: https://developers.google.com/android-publisher/getting_started
  [2]: https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/service-account#java