Youtube my-uploads.php doesn't work?

Shane McCarthy

Oct 16, 2013, 8:23:41 AM10/16/13
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I'm playing about with the my_uploads.php example in the Google-api-php-client, but it isn't working.
I've not changed anything in the my-uploads.php file except to add my client ID and secret.

I've input my client ID and secret and can load it page perfectly.
When I select to " authorize access" I am redirected to the Google Oauth page where I can allow the app to manage my youtube account.
When I accept I am redirected back to the my-uploads.php page but it remains blank.

When I look in the console (Chrome) I can see a POST to
approval?as=-e1056f82abbc7a&hl=en&pageId=none&xsrfsign=APsBz4gAAAAAUl6K7ZHXm1miZiHxWUo6_EMZ71n_9PSU
/o/oauth2

But has the returned status of 302 moved Temporarily.

Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,
Shane