Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_AuthException' with message 'Error fetching OAuth2 access token, message: 'invalid_grant''

Jake P.

Nov 25, 2013, 4:05:47 AM11/25/13
to google-api...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I'm trying to integrate Google plus login and Facebook login on my site. This might be awkward because this error is triggered when I try to login using facebook-sdk. But please bear with me, I posted it here because clearly the Google sdk is the one firing up the error. Anyway, I'm using the PHP SDK for both parties.

So I initialize the login URL for both(facebook and google api) on the index, and redirect them to the same page to compare the id to my database to retrieve their data and log them in my site. Again, when I try to login using facebook, it gives this error. So I was thinking maybe there is a conflict on the variables passed as a response from Facebook and Google. Does anyone experienced this? Can you please tell me how to fix it?

I've been at this for days now and I can't find any resources or references that work. I was hoping you guys can help.

Thanks in advance.