People API Updates

Donald Lawton

Mar 16, 2021, 9:29:06 PM3/16/21
to Google APIs Client Library for Objective-C
The People API has some new endpoints that I would like to use with the Google Objective-C For Rest Client Library:
https://developers.google.com/people/api/rest/v1/people/batchCreateContacts

If you could update/regenerate the Objective-C client libraries to reflect these API changes, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,
Donald

thom...@google.com

Mar 17, 2021, 11:58:35 AM3/17/21
to Google APIs Client Library for Objective-C
1.5.2 just cut with a current generation. Cocoapods push happening now also.

TVL

Donald Lawton

Mar 17, 2021, 1:11:52 PM3/17/21
to Google APIs Client Library for Objective-C
Thank you!

Jeremy Lubin

Aug 11, 2021, 6:45:54 PM8/11/21
to Google APIs Client Library for Objective-C
Hello! There are once again some new features in the People API I'm eager to start using in my iOS app. The corresponding Service Document is up to date, but I think we might still be awaiting a Cocoapods push. Would you be able to help out?

Thanks!
Jeremy