Accessing Google Visualization Library via this client library

Mohit Athwani

May 7, 2020, 9:37:13 AM5/7/20
to Google APIs Client Library for Objective-C
I am working on an app that builds on top of Google Sheets. One of the features that I am interested in providing is the ability to search and query a Google Sheet. I am able to perform read/write operations to the Google Sheet selected by the user with GTLRSheets* APIs, but what I don't see is the ability to search and query. What I did find out is that it is possible to perform a subset of SQL queries on a Google Sheet with the visualization library. I tested the Visualization library for my use case in a browser environment and it works well and gives me exactly what I want.

Unfortunately this client library does not seem to support the Visualization Library. Are there any plans to do so? Also the visualization library doesn't seem to have a discovery document so I can't even use the ServiceGenerator.

I am using the api name as "gviz" and "v1" to search for the discovery document.

Thanks,

Mohit