How to get Google Group and get all Email Id of member of each group list in java

Anil Thakur

Oct 17, 2016, 12:55:43 PM10/17/16
to google-api-java-client
i want to fetch all group name which is in my gmail account in my account i have 4 group  then i want fetch all four group name and each 4 group who is member i want that as list can any please tell me or suggest me from which api we can get this ?

Eric Anderson

Oct 17, 2016, 1:21:12 PM10/17/16
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Anil Thakur <anil...@gmail.com> wrote:
i want to fetch all group name which is in my gmail account in my account i have 4 group  then i want fetch all four group name and each 4 group who is member i want that as list can any please tell me or suggest me from which api we can get this ?

Jeffrey Murphy

Oct 17, 2016, 1:35:49 PM10/17/16
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com

Go to the Google for business application for which you want access and click on manage account (admins only have access).  On the left top there should be a drop down menu to view groups.  Inside groups you will have the choice of active, suspended or inactive members.

Regards,
Jeffrey Murphy, Founder & President
Recession Proof Holdings, LLC

https://www.recessionproofholdings.com