File translation with Google Translate API Java Client

Dan Bmd

Aug 4, 2016, 3:17:43 PM8/4/16
to google-api-java-client
I would like to be able to translate files using the Java library Google has provided. Is there any way I could do that? If not, will this functionality be taken into consideration in the future versions?

Eric Anderson

Aug 8, 2016, 6:49:28 PM8/8/16
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
This list is for the generic library, not service-specific issues. You can ask your question on stack overflow with the google-translate tag.