How Google speach api v2 java support audio file of duration more than 15 seconds

Harshal Patni

Jan 6, 2017, 1:57:27 PM1/6/17
to google-api-java-client
Hi All,

I am using Google speachbut  api v2 to translate speach to text but it would be glad if someone help me to understand how can we use google speach api v2 for supporting more than 15 seconds audio files?
Is there any other paid api available to support the same?

Eric Anderson

Jan 6, 2017, 2:04:48 PM1/6/17
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
This mailing list is for the library discussion, not the services. Service-specific questions are best asked on StackOverflow with a tag for the service, in this case probably the "google-speech-api" tag.