need to access signature of gmail

mehbub....@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2018, 9:48:59 AM2/20/18
to google-api-java-client

I am new to Gmail API's. Need to add signature using google API's via java.

I followed & tried https://developers.google.com/gmail/api/quickstart/java and working fine.

But, when i am integrating tis code into the above link code. 403 error it's throwing.

Exception in thread "main" com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 403 Forbidden
{
  "code" : 403,
  "errors" : [ {
    "domain" : "global",
    "message" : "Insufficient Permission",
    "reason" : "insufficientPermissions"
  } ],
  "message" : "Insufficient Permission"
}

please help me out how can i achieve accessing signature and add my custom signature via gmail API

regards,
Mehbub
Quickstart.java

Matt Whisenhunt

Mar 19, 2018, 1:36:20 PM3/19/18
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
It looks like you need to add more scopes to line 46.