RPC/Batch Endpoint deprecation - Compatible versions

Tom

Nov 12, 2018, 11:39:54 AM11/12/18
to google-api-java-client
Hey All,

I was looking through the blogpost on Google RPC/Batch endpoint deprecation, and I was wondering whether anyone knows at what point the affected Client Libraries became conformant with the deprecation?  Which versions?

Most of our client lib dependencies are up-to-date (as of today), but we have a few which we couldn't fully update without code changes.
Presumably these are conformant, since the earliest publish date for these dependencies was at least seven months after that blogpost was published, but can anyone confirm that's correct?
These are the dependencies in question:

Lastly I see a "batchRequest.execute()" that uses batching for email-only, which seems OK to me.  Is that correct?
Our "google-api-services-gmail" version is "v1-rev96-1.25.0"

Thanks a bunch,
--Tom

Tom

Nov 12, 2018, 11:40:40 AM11/12/18