errors, erroreporting: breaking changes

Jaana Dogan

Oct 4, 2017, 4:21:11 PM10/4/17
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
We landed a new redesign of the cloud.google.com/go/errorreporting package. In this new version, you will only be able to report the errors. We will remove panic handling and requesting you to report your panics by consuming your logs instead.

We also removed the deprecated cloud.google.com/go/errors package, please switch to cloud.google.com/go/errorreporting once we publish the new version.

Of course, you can also use your favorite package management tool (like dep) to pin your client to a specific version. v0.14.0 contains the old design and the removed errors package.