How I can create a Report using Google.Apis.AdExchangeSeller.v2_0 on .NET (C#) ?

Atmorphius Michelodius

Apr 14, 2016, 3:45:42 PM4/14/16
to google-api-dotnet-client
Im looking for an example but only exist for Java and I need to do it with .NET (C#) .

Today I'm using a DFP API and I have no problem , My querys are working very well :

StatementBuilder statementBuilder = new StatementBuilder()
.Where("PLACEMENT_STATUS = :PS")
.AddValue("PS", "ACTIVE");

reportQuery.dimensions =
new Dimension[] {
Dimension.ADVERTISER_NAME,
Dimension.ORDER_NAME,
Dimension.PLACEMENT_NAME,
Dimension.LINE_ITEM_TYPE,
Dimension.LINE_ITEM_NAME
};
reportQuery.columns = new Column[] {
Column.AD_EXCHANGE_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_IMPRESSIONS,
Column.AD_EXCHANGE_LINE_ITEM_LEVEL_REVENUE
};

reportQuery.statement = statementBuilder.ToStatement();

reportJob.reportQuery = reportQuery;

I need to get this information but using Google.Apis.AdExchangeSeller.v2_0 and I can't find how to do it

Hope someone can help me