Update to latest version of dart

Reed La Botz

Oct 13, 2012, 4:58:15 PM10/13/12
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
I was trying to run the sample schedule app for this api, but ran into some errors. I used the clean up function in the dart editor to clean up the code, but the errors still exist in the library code.

I have tried to do the auto clean up in the library, but the clean up was not able to fix all the problems. Is this library going to get an update to the latest version of dart soon?

Thanks,
Reed

Reed La Botz

Oct 14, 2012, 10:32:54 PM10/14/12
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
I have gone ahead and tried to update the library to be compatible with the latest dart compiler. It is no longer showing errors, but I don't have a good way to test the changes that I have made. I posted these changes here: https://github.com/reedlabotz/google-api-dart-client

Reed