Drive API: Connect to service accounts

kohl...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2012, 7:08:27 AM11/8/12
to google-api-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First of all thanks for porting the google client library to dart. Really cool.

Secondly, I am working on connecting my dart application to a Google Drive service account for storing and retrieving data within the app.
When I created a project in the Google API Console it let me download a private key which, by looking at the PHP documentation, needs to be used to gain access.

Now looking through the dart drive api I can't really figure out how to do this and I was hoping if someone could point me into the right direction.

Many thanks,

Matt