GA4 Sheets Extension -- sorting the data by dimension in results

UN DESA

May 1, 2024, 4:30:11 PMMay 1
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
I'm collecting basic data from several GA4 properties into a Google Sheets document. One of the dimensions I'm collecting is 'continents'. Since the amount of traffic for each continent varies across these properties, and in some of them, Europe has higher traffic than Asia, and in some it's the other way round, I want to sort the results by the actual dimension (continent) rather than by pageViews, or Sessions. That way, the order of the rows will always be the same on each sheet, and I can easily point to specific cells from my main sheet, where I'm adding up and consolidating all this data.

There is a cell in the sheet for "order", but nowhere are there any instructions exactly HOW to do it.

Does someone know the correct syntax for sorting the data in the sheets generated by this extension?