This script has too many triggers. Triggers must be deleted from the script before more can be added

KronoFit

Feb 1, 2018, 9:08:15 AM2/1/18
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Hello,

We are having this error whenever we try adding a monthly trigger. Previous solutions have also been done but did not resolve our problem.

Can somebody shed some light on this?

Regards
InkedCapture_LI.jpg
2018-01-18_0217.png

Philip Walton

Feb 1, 2018, 2:46:14 PM2/1/18
to KronoFit, google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
What previous resolution are you referring to?

KronoFit

Feb 2, 2018, 8:03:42 AM2/2/18
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Like removing the previously scheduled report and then creating a new one. That didn't work in our case.

The triggers just keep on piling up.

Philip Walton

Feb 2, 2018, 12:15:03 PM2/2/18
to KronoFit, google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Did you try making a copy of the sheet?

Add-ons are allowed exactly one time-based trigger per user per sheet, so the logic is definitely working or else no one would be able to change their schedules (since changing requires deleting all old triggers and creating a new one).

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:03 AM, KronoFit <allan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Like removing the previously scheduled report and then creating a new one. That didn't work in our case.

The triggers just keep on piling up.

KronoFit

Feb 2, 2018, 12:18:53 PM2/2/18
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Yes, that's what we did. We are making hundreds of reports using a template.

Jason C.

Mar 27, 2019, 4:29:59 PM3/27/19
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
We've been having the same problem since January.  We've created 150-200 reports that each run weekly, each one made from a template. Since January, both new reports copied from the template and reports created from scratch bring up the same error every time we try to create schedules for them. Is there a hidden limit of ongoing scheduling triggers that has been hit?

RRABBIT Relations

Apr 13, 2024, 1:27:02 AMApr 13
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Did you resolved that bro ?