Google blocks access to Google Analytics add-on

Bao Lam

Oct 5, 2023, 1:01:34 AM10/5/23
to google-analytics-...@googlegroups.com

Hi team,

I’m trying to add the Google Anaytics add-on to Google sheet but this error keeps showing up, it is as below attachment and says: This app is blocked

This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.

I’m using this to export historic data from GA360, could you please help?

Kind Regards,

Bao Lam | Digital Campaign & Performance Manager
Epson Australia Pty Ltd
Level 1, 3 Talavera Road North Ryde NSW 2113

Tel 61 2 8899 3666

If you do not wish to receive electronic messages from Epson Australia please click the link below and enter your preferences :

This message is intended only for use by the intended recipient and may contain confidential information.
If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it from your system and notify Epson Australia by reply email.

This message has been scanned for viruses before being sent, but as Internet communications are not always secure, you should as a precaution scan this message (and any attachments) against any virus infection.

Laura Voss

Oct 11, 2023, 7:12:24 AM10/11/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
We are having the same issue for a new starter to the business - did you find a solution?

Sachin

Oct 11, 2023, 11:01:22 AM10/11/23
to Laura Voss, google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on

Kindly stop this mail

Best Regards,
Sachin Gopa

it admin

Oct 13, 2023, 7:14:25 AM10/13/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
+1 on this issue. This blocks an integral part in our operations. A fix as soon as possible would be appreciated.

Manish Kumar

Oct 16, 2023, 3:12:07 AM10/16/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Facing the same issue, trying to install the app and it says it is blocked.

Please let me know what's the fix for this.

Artur Arkhipov

Oct 21, 2023, 2:26:26 PM10/21/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
same here :s rly want it to be fixed

понедельник, 16 октября 2023 г. в 10:12:07 UTC+3, Manish Kumar:

Joey Cantu

Oct 25, 2023, 6:33:51 PM10/25/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Anyone figure out the solution?

Florian Appelon

Oct 26, 2023, 3:04:20 AM10/26/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
same problem, would need a solution asap...

Google Notanumber

Oct 31, 2023, 6:24:58 AM10/31/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Try the add-on 'Syncwith' that worked for me.

Peter Ha

Nov 6, 2023, 2:15:17 PM11/6/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Same, trying to install for a client so I can backup their data but I'm getting the same blocked app message.

GAD CONOCOTO TICS

Nov 23, 2023, 3:09:46 PM11/23/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Same, issue.

Fernando Claros

Dec 1, 2023, 6:10:46 AM12/1/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Same issue here.

Ben Brooks

Dec 1, 2023, 2:44:26 PM12/1/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Same here. Blocking a client. Google please fix!

Ben

Jochem Vroom

Dec 6, 2023, 2:45:40 AM12/6/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Somehow I think this isn't going to be fixed soon.

Lima Alpha Foxtrot

Dec 6, 2023, 2:20:51 PM12/6/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Same issue and question here! Any fix?

Simon Fuller

Dec 7, 2023, 5:38:34 AM12/7/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Hi all,
it looks like the plugin has been classed as 'less secure'. If you enable less secure apps:

Then the plugin will work, you may have to refresh your sheet (you will find its been installed anyway).

Hope this helps!

Sebastian Stotz

Dec 7, 2023, 9:13:08 AM12/7/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on

i can active unsecure apps.it looks like this function is switched off.
Is there a native solution to use the Google Analytic Addons again?
It can't be that Google simply shuts down its own plugins, can it?

Mathieu D

Dec 12, 2023, 4:51:33 AM12/12/23
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
I unfortunately can't enable "less secure" extensions on Google accounts with 2-step verification on...
Any news on enabling this app again?