Google Analytics - Google Sheets add-on - Chrome: Schedule reports -> ScriptError

Станислав Иванов

Feb 24, 2017, 4:33:58 AM2/24/17
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
I have eror wiht Google Analytics - Google Sheets add-on - Chrome: Schedule reports -> ScriptError: This script has too many triggers. Triggers must be deleted from the script before more can be added. Pls help me !

Philip Walton

Feb 24, 2017, 6:07:47 PM2/24/17
to Станислав Иванов, google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Can you try turning the schedule off and then back on again? The add-on should only ever create one trigger.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Станислав Иванов <stanisl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have eror wiht Google Analytics - Google Sheets add-on - Chrome: Schedule reports -> ScriptError: This script has too many triggers. Triggers must be deleted from the script before more can be added. Pls help me !

Станислав Иванов

Feb 27, 2017, 10:02:40 AM2/27/17
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on, stanisl...@gmail.com
I tried, but nothing..... maybe there is a limit of reports, because so far I've done hundreds reports. I tried and browsing whatnot ..Script editor, another forums, but not understand anything and i not see another case like mine.

Philip Walton

Feb 27, 2017, 11:24:54 AM2/27/17
to Станислав Иванов, google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
You should be able to view all your triggers by following these steps:

Either way, I don't think the limit is affected by other sheets, so you suspicion should not be the reason for this error.

Станислав Иванов

Feb 28, 2017, 10:05:28 AM2/28/17
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on, stanisl...@gmail.com
Тhanks for information ! :) When i stoped old schedule report and only then the problem was fixed and i done one more reports.... maybe have a limit of sheets reports :(
Now, i will search solution for this limit ... maybe have settings or something else.

RRABBIT Relations