Data sync

Josefa Vallarino

Jun 28, 2024, 8:29:18 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
Hello,
I just added the chrome extension to Analytics, my question is: Do I have to create each report NOW (before 1st of july)? Or just by doing the connection I can see each report once I need them?
Sorry if its a pretty basic question, but I couldn't find the answer
Thanks!

Jean O'Brien

Jun 29, 2024, 10:02:13 AM (4 days ago) Jun 29
to google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on
You need to do the reports now - Google is deleting the data from their repositories on July 1st, and it won’t be available after that date. The connection alone isn’t saving your data, it’s just setting up the connection so you can export it.

Hope that helps :)
jean