Enhanced Ecommerce with Measurement Protocol - Only the transaction appear in analytics

Hugo Marques

Jul 3, 2014, 6:16:21 PM7/3/14
to google-analytics-m...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Anyone knows a link that explains with sample code how we can use the  Enhanced  Ecommerce with Measurement Protocol with multiple products in the same transaction?

If i want send multiple products how it works? I only see the parameter pr[\d+]nm without any index. If i send for instance 2 productItems and if i use the same parameter (pr[\d+]nm) for both how google analytics knows wich one have the quantity 1 and quantity 2 for instance?

Thanks

HUGO

Liam Ma

Jul 3, 2014, 6:53:08 PM7/3/14
to google-analytics-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hugo

I got same issue: Only the transaction appears in the analytics but no products. I will do some further investigation today, will let you know if I have any luck.

Liam Ma

Jul 3, 2014, 9:35:23 PM7/3/14
to google-analytics-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hugo

Have a look at this article. It might help you understand what pr[\d+]nm means, https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/analytics/LE5WcG6VsaM

m...@triip.me

Nov 3, 2015, 1:31:23 PM11/3/15
to google-analytics-measurement-protocol
Hi Liam,
I have that exact same problem. Trying to POST transactions, but the products I pass via 'pr1id' etc. don't show up on Analytics. Only the transactions with the total value themselves.
Did you solve the problem?

Thanks,
Max