Event Report with Bar Graph

epsana...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 11:29:25 PM11/23/15
to google-analytics-data-export-api

I am using Google Embed API to show data on my site.

I am trying to Generate report just like of Overview of Events (under Behaviour Tab) i.e. Events, Category, %TotalEvents.
capture123

Is there any API by which i can achieve this report Easily?

Matt

Nov 24, 2015, 12:41:12 PM11/24/15
to google-analytics-data-export-api
Query the Core Reporting API. for the Dimension Event Category and the metric Total Events. The response will have a field 'totalsForAllResults'. You can calculate the precent Total events by the value of the 100 * ga:totalEvents/response.totalForAllResults[0].

The purpose of the API is to allow you access your data. It is up to you how you process and display that information.
Stack-Overflow would probably be the quickest way to get help formatting the data in JavaScript in order to display the bar chart of your choice.
-Matt