Weird behavior on different ways to call API..with different data results

Visto 429 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

peremarti...@gmail.com

no leída,
30 nov 2015, 4:47:5230/11/15
a google-analytics-data-export-api
Hi

I have been using SpreadSheet add-on report to connect with GA API. It works fine... but I have realized that using add-on with GA API it shows different data thant GA Website.I have played with SAMPLING field, but still same behavior. To have more hints about I have tried other addón (Supermetrics) to check how it does and its results are more according with GA Website...

Perhaps  is a GA Analytics addon issue? or an unexpected behavior from GA API?

Any idea?

Best

Pere
Responder a todos