error: Unable to change permissions for everybody

ladym...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2013, 11:04:06 PM11/17/13
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I try to run HelloAnalyticsApiSample from here
https://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client/source/browse/analytics-cmdline-sample/src/main/java/com/google/api/services/samples/analytics/cmdline/HelloAnalyticsApiSample.java?repo=samples
but I can't do it because of error:

ноя 18, 2013 11:43:40 AM com.google.api.client.util.store.FileDataStoreFactory setPermissionsToOwnerOnly
WARNING: unable to change permissions for everybody: D:\Temp2

I tried different folders, and allow complete access, but nothing helps. What's the problem? What should I do?

missioncoder

Dec 17, 2013, 11:34:30 AM12/17/13
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
I get the same error.  Have you resolved this issue yet?

missioncoder

Dec 25, 2013, 10:42:48 PM12/25/13
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
If you take a look at the documentation, you can specify the client_secret, and client_id parameters instead of using the client_secrets file.

GoogleAuthorizationCodeFlow flow = new GoogleAuthorizationCodeFlow.Builder(
        HTTP_TRANSPORT, JSON_FACTORY, CLIENT_ID,CLIENT_SECRET,
        Collections.singleton(AnalyticsScopes.ANALYTICS_READONLY)).setDataStoreFactory(
        DATA_STORE_FACTORY).build();

Using this method worked for me.

Danielle Cristine Casas

Jun 13, 2014, 9:46:24 AM6/13/14
to google-analytics...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue. Please anyone can help me? I tried to use it, but keep getting the message:

Advertência: unable to change permissions for everybody: C:\Users\Danizinha\.store\analytics_sample
Jun 13, 2014 10:40:07 AM com.google.api.client.util.store.FileDataStoreFactory setPermissionsToOwnerOnly
Advertência: unable to change permissions for owner: C:\Users\Danizinha\.store\analytics_sample

I tried used this:

GoogleAuthorizationCodeFlow flow = new GoogleAuthorizationCodeFlow.Builder(
        httpTransport, JSON_FACTORY, clientSecrets.getDetails().getClientId(),clientSecrets.getDetails().getClientSecret(),
        Collections.singleton(AnalyticsScopes.ANALYTICS_READONLY)).setDataStoreFactory(
            dataStoreFactory).build();

Bruno Sousa Hulk

Nov 20, 2015, 1:38:56 PM11/20/15
to google-analytics-data-export-api
E ai Danielle, conseguiu corrigir o problema?