UI Developer/ Web Designer -- West Des Moines, IA

Nick Walker

Jan 2, 2013, 9:26:06 AM1/2/13
to nick....@panzersolutions.com

--
Please Respond to nick....@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Professional,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Nick Walker from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with the best
number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most updated word
formatted resume.

Job Title: UI Developer/ Web Designer
Job duration: 6 months with possible extensions
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Interview type: phone, webcam or face to face

Position description or skills:
At the core, this position will be a development position.   Skills include .Net experience, ASP.net experience, etc.  We see this as a contract only position (start with six months).  Will work closely with our UI Architect and the Web designers.

Contract position open for a solid designer/developer specializing in web based applications. Ideal candidate would be someone focused on user interface development utilizing ASP.NET that has extensive HTML, Javascript, and CSS experience. The position will work closely with our web designers to implement web standards within our CloudNet system.
Candidates should have experience with .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, Telerik or similar .NET UI controls.
Extensive experience with Web  Standards, HTML, CSS, &Javascript is required. Experience with JQuery, Content Management Systems (CMS, esp. TelerikSitefinity), and Responsive Design(grid framework) would also be beneficial.

TECHNICAL SKILL
Min 5 Years of experience with HTML
Min 5 Years of Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
Min 3 Years with Javascript
Min 3 Years with Web Standards
Min 3 Years with ASP.Net
Min 3 Years with C#
Min 3 Years with Telerik (or 3rd party controls)
Min 3 Years with JQuery

FUNCTIONAL SKILL
Min 3 Yeears with Example Driven Experience (EDE) working with User Interface (UI) Architect, web Designers, and ASP.Net Developers
Min 3 Years with EDE working to identify inefficient coding and design problems and ability to fix the problems discovered.
Min 3 Years with EDE in building website Drop Boxes:  Design, coding and functionality
Min 3 Years Works well independently to support team goals
Min 3 Years with EDE where you developed a website using UI, Asp.NET, C#, HTML, Javascript, JQuery, Telerik (esp. Sitefinity)
Min 3 Years with EDE where worked with web Designers to implement specific Web Standards
Min 3 Years wit h EDE  working within a Content Management System (CMS); especially using TelerikSitefinity
Min 3 Years with Previous experience building a website that applied Responsive Web Design grid framework (optimized to device screens)

Rating Scale Rules:
No experience with technical skill
Some experience, but less than required for amount desired
Experience meets requirement, but could not give good examples using skill
Experience meets/exceeds level required, and good examples presented
Experience exceeds level required and candidate explains examples like an
communication skills are phenomenal.

Best Regards,
Nick Walker | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Email: nick....@Panzersolutions.com
Voice : 203-717-2989

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient.
If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone,
and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.