Need SAP Basis Consultant -- Irvine, CA

Nick Walker

Dec 26, 2012, 4:11:09 PM12/26/12
to nick....@panzersolutions.com

--
Please Respond to nick....@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Professional,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Nick Walker from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with the best
number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most updated word
formatted resume.

Job Title: SAP Basis
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 6 Weeks with Possible extensions

The ideal candidate will have:
5+ Years of hand-on SAP Basis/Netweaver Administration
At least 3 full end to end SAP Implementations in a Windows & VMware environment
At least 2 SAP upgrades & Unicode conversions from ECC5 to ECC6
Working and strong knowledge of BW/BI, SCM, BPC, SolMan

Best Regards,
Nick Walker | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Email: nick....@Panzersolutions.com
Voice : 203-717-2989

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient.
If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone,
and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.