Launched: New Site Speed Metrics in Core Reporting API

Nick

Feb 8, 2012, 9:16:07 PM2/8/12
to google-analytics-api-notify
Hi,

We just added a bunch of site speed metrics to the API. You can now
understand site performance by:
- DNS lookup time
- Redirection time
- Server connection time
- Server response time
- Page load time

Plus a lot more...Full list here:
http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/gdata/dimsmets/dimsmets.html#cats=sitespeed

Also if you haven't already, now is a good time to update your
application to use version 3.0 of our Core Reporting API.

In 4 months we will be shutting down the current version 2.3 and
redirecting traffic to version 2.4. This will affect your application.
For your application to continue to work, you will need to register
for an API key in the Google APIs console and include a key in each of
your requests.

Additionally, JSON and the Google Data JavaScript client library will
not be supported in version 2.4 (you will have to migrate completely
to version 3.0). Details can be found in our changelog here:
http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/community/export_changelog.html

Thanks!
-Nick