Google Analytics Admin API Updates: SearchAds360, BigQuery, GA4 setup opt-out

Ilya Kuleshov

Feb 15, 2023, 8:17:54 PM2/15/23
to Google Analytics API Notify

On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Admin API:

New functionality added to the Admin API v1 alpha.

Miscellaneous changes to the Admin API v1 alpha:

Breaking changes to the Admin API v1 alpha:

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick Google Analytics 4 APIs Tester Survey and provide any feedback you have regarding the testing experience.

Ilya,

The Google Analytics Team