Google Analytics Data API Updates: new dimensions, realtime reporting changes

Ilya Kuleshov

Jul 23, 2021, 7:30:07 PM7/23/21
to Google Analytics API Notify

On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Data API:

Realtime reporting changes:

New dimensions added to the Data API reporting schema:

  • firstUserDefaultChannelGrouping First user default channel grouping.

  • defaultChannelGrouping Default channel grouping.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick Google Analytics 4 APIs Tester Survey and provide any feedback you have regarding the testing experience.

Ilya,

The Google Analytics Team