Google Analytics Data API Updates: conversion rate metrics

Ilya Kuleshov

Jul 11, 2022, 6:07:58 PM7/11/22
to Google Analytics API Notify

On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Data API:

New conversion rate metrics added to the API Schema:

  • sessionConversionRate The percentage of sessions in which any conversion event was triggered.
  • userConversionRate The percentage of users who triggered any conversion event.

New event scoped conversion rate custom metrics added to the API Schema:

  • sessionConversionRate:event_name  The percentage of sessions in which a specific conversion event was triggered.
  • userConversionRate:event_name  The percentage of users who triggered a specific conversion event.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick Google Analytics 4 APIs Tester Survey and provide any feedback you have regarding the testing experience.

Ilya,

The Google Analytics Team