Google Analytics Data API Updates: Audience Exports, samplingMetadatas

Ilya Kuleshov

Dec 6, 2023, 4:45:53 PM12/6/23
to google-analyt...@googlegroups.com, daring-d...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Data API:

  • Added samplingMetadatas to ResponseMetaData. This collection will contain a SampleMetadata for each date range in the request for which the results were sampled. Google Analytics will apply sampling only when it anticipates that cardinality limits will reduce data quality.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick survey and provide any feedback about this feature.