Google Analytics Data API Updates: recurring Audience List export functionality

Ilya Kuleshov

Nov 29, 2023, 10:07:00 PM11/29/23
to daring-d...@googlegroups.com, google-analyt...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Data API:

properties.recurringAudienceLists.list methods to the Data API v1 alpha.

This functionality lets you produce audience lists daily as Audience memberships change.
Recurring audience lists ensure you are working with the freshest Audience membership results.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick survey and provide any feedback about this feature.