Google Analytics Data API Updates: new dimensions, metrics

Ilya Kuleshov

Aug 17, 2023, 2:37:44 AM8/17/23
to google-analyt...@googlegroups.com, daring-d...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Data API:

Added currencyCode dimension, itemDiscountAmount metric to the Data API reporting schema
  • currencyCode The local currency code (based on ISO 4217 standard) of the eCommerce event. For example, 'USD' or 'GBP'.
  • itemDiscountAmount The monetary value of item discounts in eCommerce events. This metric is populated in tagging by the 'discount' item parameter.
To learn more, see Data API reporting schema.

Added isLimitedAdTracking, isAdsPersonalizationAllowed dimensions to the Audience List export schema
  • isLimitedAdTracking The device's Limit Ad Tracking setting. Possible values include: true, false, and (not set).
  • isAdsPersonalizationAllowed Is ads personalization allowed. If a user is eligible for ads personalization isAdsPersonalizationAllowed returns true. If a user is not eligible for ads personalization, isAdsPersonalizationAllowed returns false.
To learn more, see Audience List Dimensions.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick survey and provide any feedback about this feature.