Google Analytics Admin API Update: v1beta version release

Ilya Kuleshov

Jul 11, 2022, 5:54:40 PM7/11/22
to Google Analytics API Notify

On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the release of the v1beta version of the Google Analytics Admin API.

Both Alpha and Beta channels of the API will continue to be supported for the Admin API. Beta channel contains a subset of the features available in Alpha which are considered stable and not expected to undergo a significant change in the future. New features will be added to Beta once they mature.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick Google Analytics 4 APIs Tester Survey and provide any feedback you have regarding the testing experience.

Ilya,

The Google Analytics Team