Google Analytics Data API Updates: Quota changes

Ilya Kuleshov

Sep 1, 2022, 2:44:58 PM9/1/22
to Google Analytics API Notify

On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Data API.

  • "Requests per day" , "Requests Per Minute", "Requests Per Minute Per User" quotas are removed from the Data API.

  • "Project Per Property Per Hour" quota has been added to the API.

  • Each request consumes quota for both Tokens Per Property Per Hour and Tokens  Per Project Per Property Per Hour.

Please see the Quotas documentation for the detailed information on new quotas.

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick Google Analytics 4 APIs Tester Survey and provide any feedback you have regarding the testing experience.

Ilya,

The Google Analytics Team