Google Analytics Admin API Updates: Expanded Data Sets, Access Bindings, Audiences

853 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Ilya Kuleshov

não lida,
27 de fev. de 2023, 16:39:5927/02/2023
para Google Analytics API Notify

On behalf of the Google Analytics team I would like to announce the following updates to the Google Analytics Admin API:

New functionality added to the Admin API v1 alpha.

This functionality allows managing user permissions for a GA4 account or property and should be used instead of User Links.

This functionality allows managing audiences for a GA4 property.

Upcoming breaking changes to the Admin API v1 alpha:

Feedback

As part of the testing process, we kindly ask you to answer a quick Google Analytics 4 APIs Tester Survey and provide any feedback you have regarding the testing experience.

Ilya,

The Google Analytics Team

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor