Minified jQuery Ui theme in Google CDN

tony de leon

Aug 17, 2018, 6:25:39 PM8/17/18
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello, where can i find in Google CDN a minified version of jQuery UI theme ?

Philipp Wollermann

Aug 21, 2018, 3:21:04 AM8/21/18
to Google AJAX APIs, tonydel...@gmail.com
Hi Tony,

if you're referring to the "theme.css" files of individual themes: Seems like jQuery UI doesn't provide minified versions of these files in the release builds, so unfortunately we're also not able to host them. (We only host unmodified library versions.)

I think the general recommendation is to use the minified combined jquery-ui.min.js file of a theme.
It includes the jQuery UI structure CSS and also the theme specific CSS in one minified file.
Would that work for you?

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Philipp

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 12:25 AM tony de leon <tonydel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, where can i find in Google CDN a minified version of jQuery UI theme ?

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/ad20a16c-652c-4228-a661-6283f35459c6%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Philipp Wollermann
Software Engineer
phi...@google.com

Google Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Straße 33
80636 München

Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls sie diese fälschlicherweise erhalten haben sollten, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht an jemand anderes weiter, löschen Sie alle Kopien und Anhänge davon und lassen Sie mich bitte wissen, dass die E-Mail an die falsche Person gesendet wurde.

This e-mail is confidential. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.