Which APIs does Google provide to get the data of the User Activity Report and Cohort Report in the Report under the admob control panel

王国金

Jul 21, 2023, 5:31:44 AM7/21/23
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Is there any way I can programmatically pull data from User Activity Report and cohort report?
admob:
These two API interfaces do not provide methods for these two reports~
I am very confused and I hope someone can help me. Thank you!

g2.png
User Activity report
admob1.png
Cohort report
admob2.png

Best wishes~!!!

王国金

Jul 24, 2023, 2:22:23 AM7/24/23
to AdMob API Developer Forum
I would like to ask colleagues from the "admob" team, can you solve it? thanks~~~

AdMob API Forum Support

Jul 24, 2023, 4:51:19 PM7/24/23
to kingw...@gmail.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com
Hi 王国金

Thank you for reaching out to the AdMob API forum. At the moment, those features are not supported, but we will consider them in our prioritization planning.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out.

- Nick

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2nR9Xj:ref