Using admob api v1beta

Pedja Trifunov

Oct 6, 2023, 4:08:25 AM10/6/23
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Dear support,

I was trying to use admob api v1beta. I was trying to list mediation groups and adunit mappings.

I have implemented everything for authentication and authorization  and my account has required permissions (I can do this things manually on admob console). But every request I try to make via my code or via your API explorer I get error message something like "The caller does not have required permissions".

Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Pedja T.

Lin Yang

Oct 6, 2023, 10:11:42 AM10/6/23
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hi Pedja, v1beta APIs are under limited access mode. Please reach out to your AdMob account manager to discuss the next steps.