Error 429: Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).

BI Connector

May 19, 2022, 4:34:28 AM5/19/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
I'm trying to access Reports via AdMob API.

However, I'm getting error 429 on both the API Explorer, as well as the Python client library.

[{
  "error": {
    "code": 429,
    "message": "Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).",
    "status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED"
  }
}
]

I haven't reached the quota limit yet, as seen in these pictures:Screenshot 2022-05-19 153024.png

My cloud project ID is "zegobi-datacenters".

Can someone help me on this issue? Thanks.

AdMob API Forum Support

May 24, 2022, 1:26:58 AM5/24/22
to bi.con...@ikame.vn, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Could you please reply privately to author and provide your API request and response for further investigation? To reduce resource exhausted errors, I recommend following guidance on getting report data efficiently.

All the best,
Google Logo
Amira
AdMob API Team