Timezone option

Makoto Taguchi

Jun 6, 2022, 6:25:18 AM6/6/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hi,

I was looking at the following documentation:

> A report time zone. Accepts an IANA TZ name values, such as "America/Los_Angeles." If no time zone is defined, the account default takes effect. Check default value by the get account action.

Warning: The "America/Los_Angeles" is the only supported value at the moment.

Is there any plan to support the flexible timezone option in the future?

Thanks

AdMob API Forum Support

Jun 7, 2022, 2:18:14 AM6/7/22
to mak...@tenjin.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the AdMob API forum. At the moment, those features are not supported, but we will consider them in our prioritization planning.

All the best,

Google Logo
Amira
AdMob API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bcZUs:ref

Makoto Taguchi

Jun 8, 2022, 10:19:59 AM6/8/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Thank you. So the only way to get revenue data in the customized timezone(for example UTC+0), is change the timezone on admob dashboard to UTC+0?

AdMob API Forum Support

Jun 28, 2022, 6:58:09 PM6/28/22
to mak...@tenjin.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

For reporting through the AdMob API, the following time zones are the only supported options, your default account time zone and "America/Los_Angeles".