OAuth out-of-band (oob) flow will be deprecated

zalewski3 d.

May 25, 2022, 10:59:30 AM5/25/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hello! I would like to ask if there's newer API version documentation or any other kind of help for loading and generating authorization credentials. For example here: https://developers.google.com/admob/api/v1/getting-started#python-client-library there's method that using OOB Auth (redirect_uri='urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob) that will be outdated pretty soon (end of the year).

AdMob API Forum Support

May 25, 2022, 3:03:58 PM5/25/22
to d.zal...@samsungmcgcp.net, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I recommend using the AdMob API Python Sample that no longer uses the OOB Auth and the documentation will be updated shortly.

All the best,
Google Logo
Amira
AdMob API Team