Admob networkReport.generate - Error 401: Unauthorized

Matt Saia

Mar 7, 2022, 8:26:11 PM3/7/22
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hello,

I have been able to generate an authorization URL, and authorize my app to receive AdMob data associated with my gmail account. Oauth2Client.getAccessToken returns a valid toke, but then when I try to generate an Admob report via networkReport.generate, I received a response with status 401 - Unathorized.

How do I pass my credentials to this method?

Thank you,

AdMob API Forum Support

Mar 9, 2022, 1:57:54 PM3/9/22
to msa...@gmail.com, google-admob-api...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

To complete authorization, please follow all of the steps on the AdMob API Auth guide. As well, please ensure that you are signed into the correct account associated with your AdMob account when accepting the consent screen.

All the best,

Google Logo
Amira
AdMob API Team