Service Accounts

Quyen Nguyen

Apr 2, 2024, 11:34:08 AMApr 2
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hello friends, Currently I use Service Accounts to connect to Admob API. However, the system reports that it is not authentic. Don't know what I need to do

Lin Yang

Apr 2, 2024, 11:35:32 AMApr 2
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Unfortunately, we don't support service account authentication in general at this point. Please follow up with your AdMob account manager to file for a feature request, if this is a critical use case.

Quyen Nguyen

Apr 3, 2024, 5:56:52 AMApr 3
to AdMob API Developer Forum

Lin Yang

Apr 3, 2024, 2:05:25 PMApr 3
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Thanks for the follow up. There are 3 APIs for the mediationGroups resource: list, create, patch. Which APIs are you trying to call?

hai admob

May 10, 2024, 12:51:09 AMMay 10
to AdMob API Developer Forum

I also encountered a similar issue when using the scope "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admob.monetization" to call "list" API.

Lin Yang

May 10, 2024, 12:54:40 AMMay 10
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Hi, there are several list APIs. Please share more details. Scopes required for the API are documented in the developer documentation site (for example: https://developers.google.com/admob/api/reference/rest/v1/accounts/list#authorization-scopes; you only need any single one of the scopes to access the particular API). As a general note, the "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admob.readonly" scope usually works for most "list" APIs.

hai admob

May 10, 2024, 12:52:27 PMMay 10
to AdMob API Developer Forum
i call api : https://admob.googleapis.com/v1beta/accounts/pub-xxxxxxxx/mediationGroups, error : PERMISSION_DENIED.
I am the owner of this account, but I don't know how to use the beta version API.

Lin Yang

May 10, 2024, 12:57:07 PMMay 10
to AdMob API Developer Forum
Just to confirm, are you making an HTTP GET or HTTP POST or HTTP PATCH request against this API endpoint? If you're using HTTP GET, please share the full error message here. If you're interested in HTTP POST or HTTP PATCH, please reach out to your AdMob account manager to request access for AdMob Write API.